This agreement(hereinafter referred to as "Terms and Conditions".) set forth the terms between STARTVALUE PTE. LTD (hereinafter referred to as the "Company".) and users(hereinafter referred to as the"User"or"Users"depending upon context)of any services or features of LIKE TIMES(hereinafter referred to as the"Service"). Users make use of the Services under the name LIKE TIMES including software, application, product, document shall be determined between the Company and Users.
Users shall use the Service in accordance with the terms stated in the Terms and Conditions. User may not use the Service unless they consent to the Terms and Conditions.
Minors may use the Service only with consent from their parents or legal guardian. Furthermore, if users use the Service on behalf of, or for the purposes of a business enterprise, then that business enterprise shall also be deemed to have agreed to the Terms and Conditions. Such Terms and Conditions are valid and irrevocable.
By actually using this service, Users are deemed to have an effective and irrevocable consent to the Terms and Conditions
Users, when providing information about him/herself to the Company, shall provide genuine, accurate, and complete information while using the Service, and keep such information up-to-date at all times.
If Users register a password while using the Service, Users shall exercise due care and responsibility in order for the password not to be used in an unlawful manner. The Company may treat all activities conducted with the password as activities that have been conducted by the holder of the password him/herself.
Users shall not engage in the following when using the Service.
(1) Activity that violate the law and regulations, court verdicts, instructions or administrative measures that are legally binding
(2) Acticity that may hinder public order, morality or customs and post or transmit violent or sexual expressions; expressions that lead to discrimination by race, national origin, creed, sex, social status, family origin, etc.; expressions that induce or encourage suicide, self-injury behavior, or drug abuse; or anti-social expressions that include anti-social content and lead to the discomfort of others.
(3) Activity that infringe intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, trademarks, patents, fame, privacy, and all other rights of the Company and/or a third granted by the law or contract.
(4) Activity that pretend to be the Company and/or a third party, or intentionally spread the false infromation.
(5) Activity that exchange the right to use the content into cash, property or other economic benefits without Company's authorization. Use the Service for the purpose of meeting a person for sexual encounter, harassments or libelous attacks against other Users; or use the Service for purposes other than the Service's true intent.
(6) Activities that benefit or collaborate with anti-social groups.
(7) Activities that are related to religious activities or invitations to certain religious groups.
(8) Activity that illegally or improperly lead to the collection, disclosure, or provision of other's personal information, registered information, user history, or the like.
(9) Activity that interfere with the use, servers and/or network systems of the Service; that abuse the Service by means of BOTs, cheat tools, or other technical measures; that deliberately use defects of the Service; that make unreasonable inquires and/or undue claims such as repeatedly asking the same question beyond the necessity, and that interfere with the Company's operation of the Service or Users' use of the Service.
(10) Activity that assist or encourage any activity stated in clauses (1) to (9) above.
(11) Any other activities that are deemed by the Company to be inappropriate.
In this Terms and Conditions, the term "Contents" refer to the text, music, pictures, videos, programs and the codes and other information, a "content" refers to the content that can be accessed through the Service, and the "post content" refers to the contents that user posted, sent or upload to the server that manage by the Company . "Public post content" refers to the content that can be viewed or access by the other general users.
Users shall maintain the rights regarding their submitted contents just as before, and the Company shall not accquire any rights to such contents. However, by using the Service of the Company, the right of using "public post contents"(either commercial purpose or not, replication, performance, screenings, public transmission, dictation, exhibition, distribution, transfer, rent, translation, adaptation, (in the range regarded as necessary for the business purposes by the Company) including the right to modify. In addition, including the right to sublicense these rights to a third party.) is free of charge, indefinite and without limitation of the region, and it is permitted by the Company which acquires such rights. In this case, users are deemed to have agreed not to exercise the moral rights on public post content to use in the above-mentioned range by a third party designated by the Company or the Company.
Users shall not use the Contents beyond the scope of the intended use of the Contents in the Service(including but not limited to copying, transmission, reproduction, modification). However, this does not apply if the User received prior authorization of using the contents from the right holder of the Company.
The Company may check the details of the Submitted Contents, when the Company believes that the Submitted Contents may violate related laws or provisions set out in the Terms and Conditions. However, the Company is not obligated to conduct such investigations.
If the Company believes that the User has violated or may violate applicable laws or provisions in the Terms and Conditions related to Submitted Contents, then the Company reserves the right to preclude the User's use of the Submitted Contents in certain manners, such as deleting the Submitted Content without providing the User with prior notice. Therefore, the user is always recommended to make a backup of the post content.
The Company, as described below, may grant permission to User to delete posted content that other users have posted. Users that have been granted such rights can only use the rights if the post content has a violation of the prohibitions of the Terms and Conditions with a proper and legitimate reason, and it is assumed that such authority is exercise at user's own risk, and given authority can not be abused.
User who use the Service in violation of law or the Terms and Conditions(including but not limited to cases where the Company has been sued for damages by a third party) and leads to suffering loss or expense(including the burden of legal fees.)of the Company directly or indirectly, User is responsible to compensate for these in accordance with our claim.
Users shall supply the personal computer, mobile phone device, communication equipments, operating system, and data connection necessary for using the Service under User's own expense and responsibility.
The Company reserves the right to provide the Service for the Users only who satisfy certain necessary conditions and depends upon their registered age, membership confirmation and other factors.
The Company reserves the right to provide Users with advertisements for the Company or a third party through the Service.
The Company reserves the right to modify or cease, at the Company's own discretion, the whole or part of the Service at anytime without any prior notice to the Users.
The Company does not expressly or impliedly guarantee that the Service(including this Contents) are free from de facto or legal flaws(including but not limited to stability, safety, reliability, accuracy, integrity, effectiveness, completeness, suitability certain purposes, security-related defects such as faults, errors, bugs or infringements of rights). The Company shall not be obligated or responsible for providing the Service without such defects. However, the contract between the Company and Users regarding the Service shall be deemed as a consumer contract under the Consumer Contract Law in Philiphines, if the latent defects of the Service leads to a loss to the consumer, the Company can not exempt all the responsibility and has to compensate the damage caused to the person. For detail related to compensation for damages, you can refer and apply the term in Article 7 paragraph 2.
The Company shall determine measures to take appropriate response if the user was deemed to use the Service in violation of this Terms and Conditions. However, the Company does not guarantee that there will be no violation of this Terms and Conditions between users and third party. In addition, the Company does not possess obligation to prevent or remedy such breach which is related to users and third party.
The Company shall not be responsible for any damages inflicted upon Users in relation to the use of the Service. However, if the Terms and Conditions(including but not limited to the Terms and Conditions)between the Company and Users regarding the Service shall be deemed as a consumer contract under the Consumer Contract Law in Philipines, then this exemption clause shall not be applied.
Even it is stated in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be responsible for the its negligence(except for gross negligence) which may lead to a default or a tort which takes place and causes any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damage(including but not limited to such damages that the Company or Users predicted or could have predicted) to the user from a special circumstance. In addition, compensation for damages caused to the user by default or tort by the Company of negligence and an upper limit of the amounts set forth below.
(1) For the damage caused to the user due to the services which was paid, the amount of user fees that the Company has received in the month in which the damage occurs.
(2) For the damage caused to the user due to the services that is free of charge, the amount of network costs which the user was spending in the month in which the damage occurs during the use of such Services.
If the User has recognized that he/she had a violation or there is a risk of violation of the Terms and Conditions , the Company reserves the right to stop or abolish the account without notice to advance user. If the account is provided by other operators(hereinafter referred to as the "third-party account.") to the user to log into this Service, this third-party accounts may become invalid and as a result not able to use the Service.
When the Company notifies or contacts Users regarding the Service, the Company may use a method that the Company considers appropriate, such as posting on the website operated by the Company.
When Users notifies or contacts the Company in regard to the Service, Users shall use the customer inquiry form available on the website operated by the company or other means designated by the Company.
If the present Terms is inconsistent with the individual Terms of Service, the contents of the individual terms and conditions shall be applied with priority.
The Company may modify the Terms and Conditions or Separate Terms and Conditions when the Company deems necessary, without providing prior notice to Users. The modification will become effective once the modified Terms and Conditions or Separate Terms and Conditions are posted on an appropriate location within the website operated by the Company. Users shall be deemed to have granted valid and irrevocable consent to the modified Terms and Conditions or Separate Terms and Conditions by continuing to use the Service. Users shall refer to the Terms and Conditions on a regular basis when using the Service, since a separate notification regarding the modification to Terms and Conditions may not be provided.